Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Post

Ok. It has been a while since I have updated any part of a blog. I plan on starting up over the next few weeks with what I have been up to, some of the gear that I use and why, and some simple lighting setups and strategies to get you going. I plan on having a good mix of photography with some design thrown in from time to time.

My goal is to provide a source of useful information, based on experience and not just repeated from some other source on the Internet. Along those lines, it is my intent to post only when I have informative and to the point information to convey. It is not my intention to generate daily content. While this may be entertaining, lately it has been hard to weed through all of the noise and get to the good information.

Along these lines, please comment if you have information that you would like to add. While I will moderate the comments, you do not need a login to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment